- Entering an Appointment
- Appointment Types
- Mobile Scheduling using the ShowingTime App
- Email Notifications
ShowingCart™ is a scheduling tool that enables agents to point and click to create a buyer's tour with ease and simplicity. ShowingCart™ allows agents to schedule multiple showings at the same time using various tools which take the guessing game out of the scheduling process. ShowingCart™ determines listing locations which will then provide you with driving distances and driving times between each location.
There are two ways to schedule showings using ShowingCart™
- ShowingTime Desktop Web Application
- ShowingTime for the MLS
Using ShowingCart™ through your MLS
- To get started, Login into your MLS' website
- Find a listing that you would like to show
- You will see a "Schedule a Showing" button which will take you to ShowingTime's scheduling screen.
- Once ShowingTime’s scheduling interface has loaded, select your preferred method of contact for confirmations, then continue by clicking the “Add to ShowingCart” button.
- Click “Next”, then select a date for your buyer’s tour and give it a name.
Tip: If you already had a ShowingCart started, you can easily add listings to it; or, if you’re creating a new ShowingCart™ for a different buyer’s tour, select that from the options provided.
Using ShowingCart™ in ShowingTime's Web Application
- Click on the "ShowingCart" link on the main menu
- Or you can use the "Showings" side menu option and then select ShowingCart™
- Select a date for your tour and give it a name
- Add the buyers details if you prefer
- Add listings and/or other stops
- Choose the appointment times
- Share with your buyer
- Click the “Add To My Tours” button to create a new ShowingCart™
Tip: Buyer’s tours can be easily managed by selecting the date of your tour, then creating a unique name to remember it by. If you have used ShowingCart™ for other buyer’s tours, all of those can be seen and accessed on the calendar.
Adding Listings or Stops to your Buyer's Tour
There are 3 ways to add Listings or Stops to your buyer's tour.
- Using multiple MLS ID's or MLS numbers
- Use this option if you already know the MLS ID's for the listings which you would like to show
- Use this option to search for a listing if you don't know the listings MLS ID or you only have partial information about the listing.
- Use this option to add NON-MLS stops, these can include your Office as a starting point, coffee or lunch spots, or points of interest in the area. (e.g. local schools, parks or attractions, etc)
Note: Not all agents in your MLS might use ShowingTime for managing their showings. That's not a problem! ShowingCart™ will allow you to add listings that are not managed by any of ShowingTime's scheduling services so that you can still use ShowingCart's™ point-to-point technology to create a complete buyer's tour.
Organizing your Buyer's Tour
ShowingTime has made organizing your buyer's tour in ShowingCart™ easier than ever! Listings can be organized in 3 different ways depending on your needs.
- SmartRoute - Once clicked, it will automatically sort your stops in the most logical order, picking the best route for you. It will use the first stop on your list as the starting point and then will organize your other stops based on driving times and distance.
To organize your tour using SmartRoute, you will first need at least 2 listings added to your buyers tour, once that has been done you will be presented the SmartRoute button underneath your tour's listings.
(FYI: This is best used before scheduling appointment times)
- By Appointment Time
- By Appointment Time will organize your route by scheduled appointment times, if appointments have already been confirmed for each listing.
For this to work you will first need appointment times set for the listings on your tour, then you will need to click on the Appointment Time heading at the top of the list.
- Drag & Drop
- Drag & Drop enables you to manually organize the route according to your preferences.
Choosing Appointment Times
Once your buyer's tour has been populated with all your required listings and stops, and has been organized. Then the next step is to schedule showing appointments for those listings. ShowingTime will calculate approximate driving distances between each point which will help when choosing appointment times.
- There are 3 sections that you want to focus on before selecting your appointment times.
- The Appointment Type Section: This section will provide you with the appointment type of the listing or time your scheduling for. These Appointment Types can range from:
- Appointment Required
- Go & Show
- View Instructions
- Not Yet Requested
- View Instructions
- Only Shown on View Instructions Listings
- Is any type of restriction which will prevent you from scheduling. These can range from Required Lead Times as well as Showing Blocks.
- Is shown when there is a Requested Lead Time.
- Light Blue Your non requested appointment time.
- Your requested appointment time.
Other ShowingCart™ Features
- Point-to-Point Map
- Turn-by-Turn Directions
- Print your Tour
Keeping your Buyers Up to Date
Keeping your buyers informed of their scheduled tour has never been simpler. The buyer's version of the tour contains the tour's map and the stops in detail, including the listings photo, price, location, scheduled appointment time, appointment status, & basic listing details. A Buyer's Tour can be emailed directly to your clients from within the ShowingCart™ Interface.
- Start off by clicking on the Email Icon located at the upper right corner of the ShowingCart™ Tour Information Window.
- Type in your buyer's email address.
- Click on the Send button
- You will be informed on the status of the email.
- Click on the Ok button to close the window