ShowingTime integrates with SentriLock lockboxes to give you enhanced reporting capabilities! With the SentriLock integration, you will be able to see when your lockbox was accessed on ShowingTime's Listing Activity Report. If the date and time align with a scheduled showing those two activities will be associated with one another. If there was no scheduled showing associated with the access activity we will notate that on the Listing Activity Report.
Brokers using the SentriLock system can authorize ShowingTime to generate one-day codes for lockboxes under the broker's company as well. To use this feature, please ensure that your broker logs into the SentriLock website to authorize its use and agree to the 'Code Generator Indemnification Agreement', then follow the steps below.
Resources > Documents > SentriLock One Day Code Indemnification Form
How to Assign & Unassign a Sentrilock Lockbox to a Property.
This video is produced by Sentrilock.
You can also view this video for more information about One Day codes.
From your desktop
- Open your Web browser and go to http://lockbox.sentrilock.com/lbs. You will need your SentriLock ID and password to log in to the Web site.
- Select My Lockboxes or Lockboxes.
- Click the serial number of a lockbox. You can use the search bar to search for a specific lockbox.
- From the Edit Lockbox window, click the Select button next to the Listing field.
- Use the Select Listing window to select the listing you'd like to assign to the lockbox you selected. You can use the search bar to search for a specific listing. After you select a listing, click OK. Verify the listing MLS number matches what ShowingTime and the MLS have for your listing.
- Click Save Changes.
From your mobile device
- In the SentriLock app, tap the hamburger menu
- Tap My Lockboxes.
- Tap Assign / Unassign Property.
- On the list of lockboxes, select the desired lockbox or use the search bar to enter the lockbox serial number.
- For On Listing Since, select the date.
- Pick the listing you want to assign the lockbox to. Verify the listing MLS number matches what ShowingTime and the MLS have for your listing.
- Select Confirm.
Once you have completed these tasks on the SentriLock site or through their app, you can continue in ShowingTime.
Click on the My Listings tab, then My Listings in the drop-down
Select the listing you would like to add Sentrilock lockbox information to
Navigate to the 'Access Information' section of the listing's worksheet and under 'Lockbox & Access Details' select Sentrilock in the drop-down
Enter the Lockbox Serial # and Lockbox Location
Click Save Changes
PDF SentriLock Guide