This report allows agents to easily review all appointments they have scheduled with any office using ShowingTime products.
Choose Reports from the Menu
Choose the Showings I have Requested Report
Step 3: Sort By Date
Step 4: Optionally map your appointment route
This report can be filtered by Buyer for a quick way to see the homes you have shown a buyer.
An agent will be able to see:
- Listing ID The listing's multiple listing service identification number
- Address - The listing's street address (including city)
- Appointment Status - The status of the showing, (Cancelled, Confirmed, etc)
- Date - The date that the showing will take place
- Start Time - The time the appointment will start
- End Time - The time the appointment will end
- Buyer - The name of the buyer that will accompany the agent
- Attachments - A button to view any relevant attachments for the showing
- Action Buttons - Buttons to view or modify the showing request